Complex seizure triggered by stomach upset, wax removal in ear, on tegretol. Any suggestions?

My dad has complex seizure that is often triggered by stomach upset. He is being treated with tegretol. Recently he became dizzy and off blance. When he went to his doctor, the doctor said he has ear wax build up and they had to remove it. When the wax was being removed in one ear, my dad had a complex seizure. The doctor stopped and had him set up an appointment with an ENT specialist . Since the one ear was cleaned my dad has had a upset stomach, seizures, dizziness and just not feeling himself. What do you suggest?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012