Completed treatment for pulmonary koch, latest chest X-ray shows bilateral accentuation of broncho vascular and hilar shadows. Normal?

my father is 68 years old. He was suffering from pulmonary koch and was on medications for the last six months. Recently doctor said he has completed his treatment and is quite well. My father s latest Chest X-ray report is saying bilateral accentuation of broncho vascular and hilar shadows. My question is although the doctor every thing is normal is there anything serious to worry about it. Please help!!
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012