Completed epidural shots for spine, pain. Taken betamethasone dipropionate and kenalog. Are many procedures required?

I just completed four epidural shots for my spine between the L4 & L5. the doctor used kenalog. I am still in some pain . Two of my friends had the same procedure done one time to the L4 & L5 using betamethasone dipropionate. They have been without pain for five to six months. Why did my doctor do this? I have also read that kenalog is only 1/5 to 1/6 the steroid potency of betamethasone/ dipropionate. I am thinking it was just the fact that he does these four procedures instead of one just to make more money. I would love to hear your opinion
Asked On : Tue, 15 May 2012