Completed chemo, has fatigue, stomach and bone pain, had bleeding post intercourse. Concerning?

My wife (30yr old) has completed three rounds of Chemotherapy between August and November last year with induction chemo bringing with it remission. She has not had a BMT or SCT. Lately she has been very fatigued and has stomach and bone pain . She had her period last week and thought that it had stopped three day ago. We had intercourse last night and she had some minor red bleeding . Should we be concerned? The reason this scares me a little is that this is what happened a few days before her initial diagnosis.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013