Completed antibiotic course for a sinus infection, still ears and throat hurt. Causes ?

I have been on an antibiotic for a sinus infection and I am through with the antibiotic but my ears are still hurting and on the outside of my ears and throat its real tender to touch and when I swallow it hurts a little when it goes down my throat and when I breath in my throat going down my neck hurts what could be causing this? I am so tired all the time and my head feels weird most of the time. I do take zyrtec for allergies.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013