Complete opacification of the maxillary sinus in MRI,low frequency hearing

About 4 months ago lost low frequency hearing in my left ear. I ve researched and been to ENT on many occasions. I just recently had an MRI done and it shows and almost complete opacifiaction of my left maxillary sinus cavity. Could this be the reason why my hearing has been diminished by 30db of low frequency? Also my nose was broken when I was younger...the impact is on the left side of the ear with hearing loss and OMS issue, meaning it pushed my nose to the right......Wondering if this has been an issue for sometime now would it lead to my hearing loss and could I get my hearing back if problem was cleared?
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012