Complete hysterectomy, have positive beta hcg test. What could it be?

well, i can say im definitley not pregnant due to complete hysterectomy . i have had previous testing due to high hcg , but level is usually under 1000, i have numerous family members with psitive hcg, i think its hereditary on my moms side. the family members are all on mom side of the family from my grandfather which is passed away. they thought phantom hcg, but no way. i need a new oncologist in fenton, mo area. i want an onocolist who is familiar with my case- BETA HCG TESTING POSITIVE.
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  196 Awaiting Answer