Complete hysterectomy, dehydration, diarrhea, vomiting, ileus. Why do I have recurrent diarrhea?

I had a complete hysterectomy by Davinci Robot on 8/25. I left the hospital on 8/26. I was back in the hospital on 10/01 with severe dehydration after diarrhea and vomiting. I was told I had an ileus . I was released on 10/06 and today 10/10 I am starting with diarrhea again. I do not have the nausea that I had before I was admitted to the hospital on 10/01. Could this diarrhea just be my body getting used to eating again? I was NPO for 4 days while in the hospital.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  107 Awaiting Answer