Complete cystectomy, cancer of the bladder, urostmy bag, pelvic pain, no medicines, Advice?

I had a complete cystectomy in May 2010 due to the cancer of the bladder . Consequently, I wear a urostmy bag. My problem started in the middle of year 2011 when I started feeling pain in the pelvis . The excruciating pain occurs on both sides, left and right, more frequently on the left-side and it is located on the side of the body, a couple of inches below the ribcage. My ileal conduit is on the right side of the body. Originally, the frequency of pain was with an interval of four to five weeks. But now this is happening almost every night. I had all sorts of tests/scans done but no medicine has been prescribed by any consultant. My own GP has prescribed suppository diclofenic sodium . This relieves the pain within minutes but other pain killers do not have effect for a good couple of hours. Could you please advise. I will be extremely grateful. Thanks. IH BOKHARI. LONDON (UK)
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012