Compactibility of O+ and O neg for marriage

Hi, My fiance is O negative and I am O positive, so does this blood group are compactible for marriage
Asked On : Fri, 21 May 2010
hi welcome to HCM.if wife is negative and husband is positive,if by chance your future baby in womb is positive then second baby wil be in dangerous stage.i think i am clear for your question.
you can have your first child but there might be some problem with second child.but science has grown enough if you take prior treatment you can have your second child also.there is solution of this problem.
Thsnks for using HCM forum
Dermatologist Dr. Puvvula Kishore Kumar's  Response
welcome to HCM...,
Now you don't bother about that...,
1) These blood groups are not problem for your marriage...,
2) O positive and O negative denotes Rh factors of blood...,
3) Now a days it is negligible problem..., only your second child will have problem...,
....But it may rectify by taking Anti D injections..,
4) Hence your doctor will look after everything go for marriage and enjoy your life ...happy marriage life...o.k. bye..,
  Anonymous's Response
It doesn't matter what your blood-type is, lol

My mom is B postive and my dad is A negative,
and I'm still heathly, haha
you must consult a doctor, other wise your baby,s will have problems later