Common cold symptoms, gag reflex, tingling under tongue, thrust feeling in throat, increased salivation. What does this indicate?

Hi. I am having common cold symptoms, such as one side of my nose is stuffed, and my head feels flighty. But another concern I have is about a supposed gag reflex. I ve looked it up and I can t find a good answer for it. The feeling that I have is either a tingling sensation in the glands under my tongue , or sort of thrusting feeling near the back of my throat and increased salivation. I don t know what this could be at all. I do suffer from anxiety, could that be the cause? Also, I have a lump under the skin on the left side of my chin that I dont think is a zit. Does that have something to do with it? I have not currently gagged or vomited.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012