Common cold, started as dysphonia, had blocked nose, back pain. Done CBC and ESR. Suggest?

I am 22 years old ,,, i had a common cold infection but it started as dysphonia then started to relieve after 2 days where it completely relieved after 7 days but through these 7 days i had sore throat for 2 days then cough and some times blocked nose ( symptoms of cold ) i tried first the use of antihistamines ..without marked help so i took an antibiotic ( Augmentin 1 gm ) bid and it cured me after the coure ended the problem now is that i aquired a severe back pain only when i bend and no pain when i stand or walk ! started about 4 days after i cured from the symptoms of cold and tonsilitis i went to a doctor who ordered me some analgesics ( epicotil & daflon & rheumagel ) they almost relieved the back pain also he orderd me to do CBC , ESR , Urin analysis and CRP they all normal except ESR : 1st hour = 7 mm 2nd hour = 20 mm and written that the normal range is between ( 2 - 10 ) also there was another abnormality in urin where RBCs ( 15 -20 ) where the normal is between ( 0-5 )/H.P.F does this ESR significant ?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013