Common cold, nose block, suffocation, Spray Arzap Nasal, Metaspray Nasal, Syp Relent And Tab Romilast 4

My daughter is having cold problem since Jan this year. I have consulted the Dr and advised medicine and she is fine but once medicine is stopped she feel cold, her nose gets wet and cough in the night. I have seen her in the night while sleeping that she feels suffocated. I consulted a child specialist and he advised X-Ray of soft tissue neck and Blood test. The X-Ray report was as Lobulated opacity seen in postero-superior nasopharyngeal wall causing narrowing of nasopharyngeal air way. (Hypertrophoied Adenoid ) and Blood was almost normal except MCH was 26.1 (range 27.0-32.0) and MPV 8.5 (Range 9-13). The doctor advised he Two Spray Arzap Nasal for 5 days and Metaspray Nasal, Syp Relent And Tab Romilast 4. I have seen carton of Romilast and has found that It is for Asthma . My question is that how long Romilast 4 can be continued to a 3 year child? Please advise.
Asked On : Wed, 9 May 2012