Common cold, chills, burning sensation, difficulty eating, headaches, weight loss

This started since Saturday, I felt like I had a common cold . But then on Wednesday I started to get the chills and constantly wake up in the middle of the night because I start to burn up and get chill, I also lost appetite and when I try to eat it hurts my throat and the food taste disgusting. I am not coughing much and constantly have headaches , I have lost 7 pounds since Sunday. not sure if this is good or not since I am a male 20 years of age, 5 9 . 170lbs. I have not eaten nothing today, I am only drinking a gatorade. Is this just a common cold/fever? I also had a few mosquitoes in my house if this helps.
Asked On : Mon, 23 Apr 2012