Coming out of bad chest infection, now small itchy red spots, vomiting. What is this ?

My husband and I have just had a very bad chest infection which seems to have faded over the last 8-10 days however, we have now both come out in small red spots that a very itchy. They came up over the last day or two. I also had some vomiting as the chest infection started which lasted 24 hours. We have both had chicken pox years ago but a work colleagues children had it about 3-4 weeks ago - could we have it?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013