Combination of hives nd heartburn, sometimes swelling in the eyes and lips, on Zantac, Zyrtec, Zoloft. Advice?

Hello, I hope that you can help. For months and months I have been struggling with a variety of symptoms and have been back and forth to the doctor with little relief. I will try to keep this brief, but what I am experiencing is a combination of hives and heartburn . I am talking about hives that itch and spread out over my entire body and heartburn that literally has me awaken in the middle of the night to sit up and grab my chest. There have been several instances, also, where I have awoken with severe swelling in my face, notably my eyes and lips . My primary care physician has not been able to label this or help in any other way except to put me on a regimen of over-the-counter drugs. The symptoms do subside when I take the triple-threat- Zantac , Zyrtec, and Zoloft , but I do not want to be on all these meds. I want to know what is going on inside my body that is forcing me to live like this. I am 32, a mom, a teacher, incredibly active, and with overall good health. Please tell me you can point me in the right direction!
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012