Coma after accident, twitches eyes, no change in brain activity. Is there a chance for him to awaken?

hi! my ? is my brother had a horrible accident thrown from a charoit been in a coma for 5 weeks no change his brain activity is at 3. no movement twitches once in awhile his eyes open but no movement in the eye balls at all he has a trachia in his neck for breathing is the twitching a good thing and his eyes opening is this a good thing he has severe brain trauma fractured skull , fractured nose fractured jaw IS THERE A CHANCE FOR HIM TO AWAKEN?
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012