Colourless mole on face, white discharge on squeezing, tiny black dot on lump. Treatment options?

hello, I had what seemed like a colorless mole appear on my face about a month ago. I left it alone thinking it was just a bump but the other day i squeezed it and thick white stuff came out of it, it was not runny at all. Now it is a sore that is flat and the skin around it is worn off but there is a tiny black dot in the middle where the lump was. I need a topical antibiotic to help heal and pull whatever the black dot is out. I think what I had was a cyst of some sort. Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013