Colourless lump on lower lip. Not advised biopsy. What could it be?

I have a small, soft, colorless, superficial lump on the inside of my lower lip . It has been there for several months now. I am a former smokeless tobacco user so I went to my doctor. She said that it was soft and didn t have any color to it I didn t have to biopsy it. I did make an appointment with an EN&T doctor anyway because I d still like to know what it is. I haven t seen any pictures on the Internet that resemble what it looks like. It s barely raised and the color of my lip tissue . Any thoughts?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013