Colorless, itchy, bumps on skin. Rash under bra area. Not allergic to poison ivy. Any help?

Hello my name is Ashley, I went fishing one day and found colorless itchy bumps on my skin, about 4 on my stomach . Now it has spread but not really excessively to my hand (3 bumps on the top of the hand) and then a good size cluster above my butt crack area. I also have a small looking rash on my side under my bra area. At first I thought it could be chiggers or poison ivy but I m not allergic to poison ivy and the bumps arent red till I scratch them. I ve had these symptoms for almost a week now so any help would be greatly appreciative.
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012