Colorless blister on the hairline, growing into clusters, enlarged glands in head and throat, fatigue. What is the cause?

hi i have a small ( finger nail size) colorless blister type bump on my hairline in back. it has grown from one little pimple to a small cluster. doesn t hurt or itch. but my glands in head and throat on that side are now both enlarged. i feel ok..a little tired maybe. any ideas? i went to the doctor who said she wasn t sure what it was and gave me augmentin .
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012

It seems that you may be having bullous impetigo.

Blood tests may be done to rule out DM,HIV and other internal diseases

Take antibiotics like cefixime and antiinflammatory drugs.

Take serratopeptidase tablets.

Apply antibiotic cream.

Take dettol liquid bath.

Improve immunity by immunobusters.

Have healthy food and proper sleep

I hope you may be improved.

I hope you got my answer.

Dr. Ilyas Patel