Color of lips lighter than other parts of face. Done lightening treatments. Help

Dear Dr. I am 34 years old, I used to use some lightining treatments about 7 years ago, after that I had a problem with the white region above my lips about 4-5 cms which are not completly white and are lighter than other parts of my face but similar to the color of my body, i used to cover it with a cosmetic cream, it is not very critical but I am more sensitive these days and search for help. Once I went to a dramatologist and he compared the color of my body and face and this region and prescribed FE pills, nothing more. Would you please help me on this topic? Regards M.M.
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012