Color of glans penis change color when erect. Swollen black veins in urethra. Is it thrombosis?

2 month ago the color of my glans penis turned to be blue/gray when it s calm and dark purple when erected. I ve been to the doctor lately he said there s no much cause to worry about. But it seems to me while time passes away the color gets darker from corona to the tip. There are two a bit swollen black veins in urethra seen at both sides of meatus. The doctor said it s maybe thrombosis it ran it s course. I m afraid that all my blood vessels in glans penis have got thrombosis and wait for gangrene .
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013