Colonoscopy shows tortuous bowel. Abdominal pain, change in stool pattern, leaking of stool. Will it resolve?

55y.o. female 2wks. post screening colonoscopy, no problems before, results: tortuous bowel, took over 1.5 hours. Since then , abd. pain right lower and left lower 2 to 3x aday, stools are totally differant, small diameter, soft, hard and normal,Also the right side of my rectum has a strange feeling to it, not really pain , and some leaking of stool. should all of this resolve? What happened?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013