Colonoscopy showed apthous ulcers in terminal ileum. Prescribed Pentasa. Have blood in stool. What should I do?

male,23 year old, Before 5 months I gone through colonoscopy and was diagnosed with multiple tiny apthous ulcers in a terminal ileum and the biopsy showed a moderate chronic inflammatory condition with many lymphoid( lymphoid hyperplasia ) and after 3 months follow up my CRP , CBC and ESR level was normal and everything was fine therefore doc continued me with same medication(6 tablets 500mg pentasa a day) but currently I am having the problem the little blood is seen in my stool it happened twice. now what should I do?. and what kind of test or medication I should go through.
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013