Colonoscopy found terminal of the ileum examined and shows few erosions. Take capsule endoscopy?

Good Morning Sir, This is Manish from Kolkata, For the past 02 years I am suffering from Stomach related problems. In the Report of Clonoscopy it was found ILEUM: Terminal 7 cm of the ileum examined and shows few erosions. HISTOPATHALOGY Report says: Diagnosis: Chronic Non-specific ileitis. Again, on a later date a Clonoscopy was done and found COLON : Tiny hemorrhoids seen. ILEUM : Terminal 5 cm of the Ileum examined and shows a motile Trichuris. Sir, since then I have been maintaining a strict diet and am prescribed Normaxin (3 tabs per day) and Razo 20 (1 tab per day) and if, problem increases Mesacol OD. I do not understand what has happened to me and do request to please suggest and if this diesease curable or will have to take medicine for the whole life. Is Capsule Endoscopy test needed to be undertaken. Please suggest
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012