Colonoscopy done for sessile polyp in the sigmoid colon. Biopsy done for single ulcer in the terminal ileum. Concerned

I had a colonoscopy done the other day and I had a sessile polyp 10mm in size in the sigmoid colon which was removed with a hot snare. Resection and retrieval were complete with no blood loss. Should I be concerned. Same thing with a 3mm, same area resection and retrieval were complete with cold biopsy forceps with minimal blood loss. Lastly a biopsy was taken for a single four mm ulcer in the terminal ileum. I am worried, should I be. I just turned 50 and that is why I got the colonoscopy. Thanking you in advance.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013