Colon removed, diarrhea, vomiting with bad gas. Unable to eat well, becoming very weak. Help?

hi my mom has 18 inches of her colon removed about a yr.and half ago.she has dirreah and vomiting 2-3 times a wk. and very bad gas. she is sick right now. does not want to go to hospital. her diet is terrible and i think this is the reason she is sick so often. she does have he 6 month check up next month. what do i do. she gets vey upset when i try to suggust so go to hospital and she will not change her eating habits. what am i to so?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013
Hi, it appears that she is scared of the fact that her colon is removed, and feeling depressed. more over the constitution of the G.I tract is also disturbed.
I to my patient with such symptoms prescribe lactic acid bacilli, ranitidine300 OD, and some enzyme preparation.
I also advise you to give her fresh juice of palatable vegetables like tomato, carrot, and beet root alone or in combination. Thank you.