Collar bone pain, sharp pain in fingers, numbness, anxiety, heart palpitations. Heart attack symptoms?

i am a 22 year old female, mild smoker, with high anxiety , lately i have been having a dull pain where my shoulder meets my chest , sometimes the pain is sharp and goes down to my fingers other times it is dull and makes my fingers go numb, could this be a sign of heart attack or heart problems? it is happening now should i go to the hospital. i also have shortness of breath at times and some palpitations
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012