Colitis, rectum damaged, itchy and burning after urination, bleeding, infection

I have colitis with many accidents, there no way I can hold the BM. Rectom damge 40 years ago.I wear depends a lot. The problem I seem to be having is after I wash that area with a wash rag, but mostly wipie, I have become irtcy and then burn after I urinate, plus it get a little bleeding after I wipe. Oh dear, I get a lot urine lnfection Which I think is cause because I have to wear the depends.....But it very imbearsing for me not to..
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012