Colitis, chickenpox, scabs and scars on face, body. Taking acyclovir, antioxidants. Treatment?

hi! Doctor, my name is CCCCC n i m a medical student since i have finished my 8th semester from abroad i came CCCC to visit my parents n then 3 days later i have been diagnosed with collitis the aftr 1 week i caught chickenpox and now it has been 16 days all scabs have been fallen but my condition was so severe that ? Got abt 300 blisters i had been on acyclovir and then antibiotics n nw on antioxidents pls help me as i m in depression abt scars and pits on my face n body pls help me!i m female 23 yrs old!
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012