Colic pain in lower abdomen. Diagnosed with sacriolitis, soar bottom. Relief with epson baths. Cure?

I ve been having terrible colicky pain in my lower abdominals on and off for 3 years now. They use to come every few months, now it s about once a month. They last for 12 -72 hours. More recently I ve been seeming more down during and after these episodes. I ve had a low grade fever everytime these happen. The last few weeks I ve had this temp 90% of the time, fatigue , tenderness right next to my belly button, shooting pains that come and go in my right lower quadrant, nausea , and a headache over my eyes. My eyes are also extremely dry in the morning. I have to wait a few moments before opening them, trying to get them lubricated. I have been diagnosed with sacriolitis, and also get a soar bottom. mostly above the anus and higher. I soak in epson baths which seem to make the pain go away. I ve had a clean endoscopy , and colonoscopy . Had all blood work come back pretty much normal. My GI doc, will not return my phone calls. I ve seen him twice. He did a CT and colonoscopy the day of and the next. I ve called twice and left a message with his nurse. It s been over a week, and I have not heard back and I feel worse. Not sure what to do. I live in a smaller town. We don t have a GI here, and the one I did see I was referred to 2 1/2 hours away. ANy idea what I may be dealing with or what I should do?
Asked On : Fri, 27 Apr 2012