Cold with sore testicles

Son has a cold and says testicles are sore to the touch My 8-year old son has a cold, with no fever . He says his testicles hurt when he touches them. Could this be a byproduct of his cold?
Asked On : Tue, 8 Feb 2011
hi,thanks for query.No this can not.Please have a look to his testis and look for any visible swelling and pain while touching.At times due to continuous coughing pain in testis may happen.Cold can not lead to pain in testis.In case of significant problem you need to see your doctor and get him examined.Ask him to avoid injury to the part,avoid tight fitting clothes.
wishing him good health.