Cold, throat infection, blocked right ear. Taking antibiotics. History of ruptured eardrum. Cure?

I was having cold for past few days as after effects of throat infection. I have this as a chronic problem. Now I have heaviness in my right ear. Long ago my ear drum also got burst because of the same problem. But I got treated by medicines. but for past one and half year couldnt actually get total rid of this heaviness and especially since today morning this heaviness has increased. My question is, can have permanent solution to this heaviness not taking place in my right ear?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013