Cold that developed into chest infection, struggling to breathe, head pounding, twitching in eyes. Take Tramadol, Naproxen. Suggestions ?

Hello, i have been poorly with a cold which developed into a chest infection, for which i took steroids, inhalers and antbiotics. I was diagnosed with asthma years ago after a chest infection, but I don t think i have it really, Apart from on cold mornings. However, i m really struggling to breathe especially if I move or talk. My head is pounding and has been for the last two weeks, my nose makes a horrible fizzing noise all the time and when I try to breathe, it just sets me off coughing again. My face hurts and aches and my eyes are twitching. I take Tramadol and naproxen for a back condition, but it doesn t seem to do anything for the pain. I ve already had a course of amoxycillin and really don t know what else to try. any suggestions?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013