Cold symptoms, severe dry heaving, clogged nose, excessive hunger and nausea. Suggestions for relief?

Hi I have had some cold symptoms the past few days, stuffy nose , sore throat and a low body temp. Well now I am dry heaving and it just seems to be getting worse. I have been taking DayQuil and NyQuil and have tried different things to get rid of my clogged nose because I can t breath out of it at all. Also I feel hungry and nauseous at te same time and I keep dry heaving. Are there any suggestions of what to do?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013