Cold symptoms in the form of sneezing, tears post colonoscopy. Cause and cure?

Hello, I had a colonoscopy this morning it all went fine but about an hour after leaving the hospital I experienced cold symptoms in the form of running nose, sneezing and tears is my left eye (nose is running on the left side only as well). I had no flu or common cold symptoms prior to the colonoscopy and was wondering if the symptoms I have been experiencing the whole day since have to do with the nasal oxygen I got during the procedure ? (the tube went through my left nostril ) an what can I do about it? Many thanks! An
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013