Cold symptoms, have sick feeling in the morning with sore throat, facial pressure, foul taste, swallowing difficulty, hot sweats. Cause?

im 14 almost 15 and during the past week or two i have been having cold symptoms....sometimes i feel sick in the morning, (starting recently)i am weak i have a sore throat , pressure in my face, everything i eat or drink tastes bad and its hard to swallow , i get easily distracted(like i dose off), headache , and i get hot sweats at night and i started to like drool ( i don t why i do it it just happens)
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013