Cold, sweaty hands and feet. Frequent numbness. Tingling sensation. Linked to herpes virus?

Hi. I m a 26 year old caucasion male. I ve had chicken pox , cold sores , and in 2011 I was dignosed with and treated for Shingles which affected a 50 cent piece sized area of my stomach just left (to me) of my belly button. I ve always complained of cold and sweaty/clammy hands and feet with frequent numbness and a severly painful tingle sensation, followed by a slight red coloration mixed with an intense burning sensation. My mothers guess was Raynauds, which I have never been checked for. I can t remember how long I ve suffered with the cold/sweaty hands and feet. This is beginning to become unbearableand I would like to find some relief. Could the hands and feet issues be related to the herpes virus linked with chicken pox, shingles, and cold sores? If so, is this something I should see a doctor about? Or will I need to tough it and learn to live with it? Thank you for your help. Also as a note, I have been tested for genital herpes to which the results were negative.
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012