Cold sweats, nausea, diarrhoea, frequent urination, heartburn. Cause for the symptoms?

2 hours ago I was sitting outside suddenly I got cold sweats, follwed by nausea and diarrhea . I have drank 2 bottles of water thinking it was dehydration and took my blood pressure it was 138/90. I sat down for last 20 to 30 minutes. I no longer have cold sweats and my blood pressure is now 139/79 BUT I have been to the bathroom to urinate 3x now in less than an hour and have heartburn . What on earth is going on with me today?
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012