Cold, sweats, bowel movement containing liquid blood, cramping. Treatment?

Yesterday I broke out in a cold sweat, thought I was going to pass out. Finally made it to the bathroom, where I sat for a half hour then threw up and my intestines gurgling the whole time, finally had bowell movement. Hours later stool/bowell movement was liquid/pure blood . This morning exhausted, cramping and blood in stool
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012

You are bleeding from your lower GI tract.
This is an urgent situation . I think you should go to the emergency department of a near by hospital without delay so that a proper diagnosis can be made and treatment done to stop the bleeding. If you have lost large amount of blood you might require a transfusion also.
I shall be interested in knowing your progress and wish you a quick recovery.