Cold, sore throat, viral infection, no fever. Can I go ahead with surgery to remove breast lump?

I have an operation in 4 days to remove a breast lump and reconstructive surgery time in theartre will be 2 hours. I started to get a virus 5 days ago, sore throat cold etc. The sore throat has gone and I have a cough and head cold. I am not coughing in the night whilst lying down. I have no temperature either just feel virusy. Do you think they will still be able to do the op in 4 days time? I m desperate as I ve taken time off work and my children are going away for the week abroad. Thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 28 Mar 2012