Cold, sore throat, difficulty swallowing. White bumps at back of throat. Taken Nystatin

I had a cold two and a half weeks ago with a very sore throat. I had a very sore throat and bad cough. I was hoarse and had difficulty swallowing. I noticed white strips developing on either side of the back of throat. I don't have my tonsils anymore. I began sucking on a lot of antibacterial and antiseptic mouth lozenges. Within a few days I noticed white bumps all over at the back of my throat and mouth. I went to the doctor and he said it was oral thrush. He prescribed Nystatin. The thrush has cleared at the back of my throat and mouth but now it feels like there is something still in the back of my throat when I swallow, which was there when I went to see the doctor. The back of my mouth and throat are red looking. The doctor swabbed for strep throat and it came back clear. I am now tired, my glands under my arms are sore and my chest solar plexes are sore. Four weeks ago my mid right back was sore. I have had x-rays on my kidney and ultrasound on my kidneys, liver, spleen and pancreas and all are clear. I had a blood sample checking for diabetes and it is clear. All my symptoms include irritated, red throat which feels like there is a lump there when I swallow, tired, sore solar plexed, sore glands by my underarms, occasional dizzy spells, no appetite the last couple days, red lump under my stomach, I was experiencing headaches in my forehead area which feels like my sinuses and a white spot on the upper gumline next to my cheek, which I am not sure if I had covered with medicine enough because I was more focused on the back of my mouth and throat. I have not developed a fever and just within the last couple days my breasts have been achy and my body has felt drained and I don't have energy.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013