Cold, sore throat, cough, phlegm with black dots. Drinking water, healthy diet. Causes and treatment?

Hi, my name is XXXXXX. Two weeks ago, i came down with a bad cold . symtoms were a sore throat , fatigue , bad cough , body aches, etc. it never totally went away and i still have phlegm from nose and throat, SEVERAL times per day that a cough up and spit out. the phlegm has black dots n this has been prolonging for bout 2-3 months. I ve tried drinking lots of water, lots of rest, and eating very good. it will not go away. I m nervous because of the black in the stuff i cough up. can you advise me, please? Thank you! XXXX also, i m still fatigued and feel flu-like symtoms... they seem to come and go pls advice tq YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012