Cold, sinus, congestion, cough with phlegm, pain under breast, asthma. On advair, ventolin, omeprazole. Suggestion?

Hi Dr. I am 58,weigh 120 lbs..71/2" tall. i have been sick with a cold, sinus, cough for 4 wks. I also have asthma. I was taking all kinds of OTC for cold, sinus and conjestion. It has been a week since I quit all of that medication. However I still take my Advair, and use ventolin when needed. I also take Omeprazole for my gherd. I have coughing spells,with a lot of phlem at times. I can"t seem to get under control. Yesterday, I got a new pain under my left breast, it hurts more when I take a deep breath. Is this cause for alarm. I woould try going to my asthma Dr. but 3 times previous, I could not get in. It seems as though when I am sick she won"t see me, only when it is a scheduled appt.. I have gone to the walk in clinic, last Jan with bad cold. But I thought I was at the end of this after 4 wks. What do you think?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013