Cold, sharpness in nose, yellow fluid from nostrils. Why does this happen?

Earlier today I was outside and it was very cold . I felt sharpness at the top of my nose . Then later today, I was bending my head and yellow fluid started leaking out of my right nostril . Then again about 3 more times through the night. It s only when I bend down my head. It s not a mucus it s just water that almost looks like bright yellow urin? I haven t heard my head or fallen recently. My diet has drastically changed in the past week, I don t know if that could have something to do with it.
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013