Cold, severe cough, itchy and watery eyes with nasal congestion. Use drops?

Hi Doctor, my baby is 3.5 months old. He is suffering from cold , severe cough itchy and watery eyes and nasal congestion . I consulted a pediatric who has prescribed Sinarest-AF syrup 1.5 ml thrice daily. I was just searching internet and found that sinarest af drops also available and dosage clearyl mentions about infants from 1 to 12 months. Sinarest-AF syrup dosage is given as below 6 yrs and above 6 yrs. So in that case i m confused that by mistake i have given wrong medicine. should have been drops instead of syrup?? If yes then what should i do????
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012