Cold sensation in a small area near the back post closed one's demise, have a very busy schedule. Anxiety symptom?

My dad passed away two weeks ago and ever since then I have been getting a cold sensation in a small area on my left side closer to my back. It lasts for about 2 or 3 seconds and persists anywhere from once or twice a day to quite frequently. I m 28 years old and currently working full time while going to school, could this simply be a symptom of anxiety due to everything that has been happening in my life?
Asked On : Wed, 28 Mar 2012