Cold, running nose, laboured breathing, allergy related symptoms. Will inhalers provide relief?

My daughter is having cold for about 3 months..sometimes it subsides..and again running nose ,stuffy nose,fast breathing ,sounds while breathing,this happens now,,,we consult with docter...he gave inhaler(bude cort and levolin...)is it right way...for her to recover from cold if we continues to give for 2 months..her age is 2 years old and..docter is telling it is due to she will recover from cold completely..u please tell me the suggestion...what we have to take care for her...
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012