Cold, running nose, cough. Taken polio drops. Given Relent and Levolin. Any side effects?

Hi Doctor, My son is 11 months old, he is suffering from severe cold , running nose and cough too from past 4 days. Today morning he has been administered with polio drops by the volunteers (explained to them about the cold , wherein they said nothing to worry and also they said that they would not give polio drops to the kids suffering from fever). Before giving polio drops,I ve given him Relent+ drops and levolin syrup as per our doctor s advice. Now I need to know if any side effects will arise? awaiting your reply.... Sujata
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013